Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you go Bardown?
KINGSTON, Ont. Taylor Gabriel Jersey . - Lawson Crouse had hat trick to pace the Kingston Frontenacs to a 5-0 win over the Kitchener Rangers on Friday night in Ontario Hockey League action.Juho Lammikko and Corey Pawley each had a goal and an assist for the Frontenacs (10-9-3). Ryan Kujawinski added three assists to snap their three-game losing streak.Lucas Peressini made 31 saves for the shutout. Dawson Carty started in net for Kitchener (12-6-6), stopping 22-of-27 shots in 40 minutes. Matthew Greenfield played 20 minutes of relief making nine saves.Kingston went 2 for 5 on the power play while the Rangers were scoreless on three chances.---STING 2 ATTACK 1SARNIA, Ont. — Patrick White scored at 7:44 of the third period as the Sting edged Owen Sound.Brandon Lindberg had Sarnias (11-11-2) other goal for its third-straight win.Jeffrey Gilligan found the back of the net on the power play for the Attack (12-7-5).---SPIRIT 4 GREYHOUNDS 3 (SO)SAULT STE. MARIE, Ont. — Artem Artemov had the only goal of the shootout as Saginaw downed the Greyhounds.Connor Brown struck twice for the Spirit (11-12-2) in regulation to snap a three-game losing streak. Dylan Sadowy had the other goal.Bryan Moore, David Miller and Kyle Jenkins responded for Sault Ste. Marie (18-5-1). The loss ended the Greyhounds eight-game winning streak.---OTTERS 3 KNIGHTS 2 (SO)LONDON, Ont. — Nick Betz scored the deciding goal in the shootout as Erie beat the Knights.Alex DeBrincat and Kyle Pettit supplied the rest of the Otters (21-3-1) offence as they won their fifth straight game.Drake Rymsha and Mitchell Marner each had goals for London (15-9-1).---STEELHEADS 3 BULLS 2MISSISSAUGA, Ont. — Josh Burnside had the game-winning goal at 6:16 of the third period as the Steelheads edged Belleville.Michael McLeod and Jimmy Lodge also scored for Mississauga (10-12-1).Chad Heffernan and Matt Luff chipped in for the Bulls (12-12-2), who lost their seventh straight game.---67S 2 PETES 1 (SO) OTTAWA — Brendan Bell and Nathan Todd both had shootout goals as the 67s beat Peterborough.Travis Konecny scored in regulation for Ottawa (12-8-2), which has picked up a point in each of its last eight games.Josh MacDonald responded for the Petes (8-11-4).---STORM 5 WOLVES 3SUDBURY, Ont. — Jason Dickinson had two of Guelphs four first-period goals en route to a win against the Wolves.Tyler Bertuzzi, Pius Suter and Chadd Bauman rounded out the Storm (14-9-1) attack. It was Guelphs four-straight victory.Nathan Pancel struck twice to lead Sudburys (4-20-0) offence. Brody Silk added the other.---ICEDOGS 4 GENERALS 1OSHAWA, Ont. — Carter Verhaeghe had a pair of empty-net goals to help secure Niagaras victory over the Generals.Mikkel Aagaard scored the go-ahead goal for the IceDogs (8-16-0) with Anthony DiFruscia also scoring.Michael Dal Colle supplied the lone goal for Oshawa (19-3-1), which lost for the first time in eight games.---SPITFIRES 5 WHALERS 4WINDSOR, Ont. — Jamie Lewis scored the game-winning goal for the Spitfires in their victory over Plymouth.Logan Brown, Hayden McCool, Aaron Luchuk and Cristiano DiGiacinto supplied the rest of the Windsor (8-15-1) offence. The win snaps a five-game losing streak for the Spitfires.Mitch Jones, Francesco Vilardi, Matt Mistele and Sonny Milano found the back of the net for the Whalers (10-13-2).--- Leonard Floyd Jersey . The star receiver certainly isnt celebrating it with the Texans mired in a franchise-record 13-game skid. William Perry Jersey .7 million, one-year contract.The deal, announced Friday, includes a $50,000 performance bonus if the left-hander appears in 60 games. http://www.officialchicagobearsfootball....sey-womens . A spokeswoman for the NLRB says its "a very incremental move" and does not necessarily indicate the board is close to a finding in the case. NFL owners filed an unfair labour charge against the players union in February, arguing that the union was not negotiating a new collective bargaining agreement in good faith.DB: What was going through your mind on that penalty shot, take us through that.Joey: Well, you know I went in and I knew I was gonna deke, but then I changed my mind and went with the shot. I was thinking I was gonna take, but then was like, wait a second I dont like what Im seeing, so I shot.DB: What did Michelle say to you during the 2nd intermission? You seemed to be a completely different player in the 3rd period.Joey: Um, I think she said, "Are you drunk? Have you been drinking on the bench?" And I said, "No, I was drinking in the locker room, it was much different.DB: There were reports that you werent going to play in the game out of fear of being embarrassed by Stoewall? Are these reports true?Joey: They are true, you know he was a very intimidating force. So, you dont wanna have second thoughts, but I was having them. But sometimes you gotta suck it up and forge ahead.DB: How long have you been a Red Wings fan?Joey: Ive been a Red Wings fan since I was in my moms womb and I remember, I think it was when I was conceived I heard the words, "He shoots, he scores!"(photo: The Awesome Boston)DB: You famously have a lot of red wings things in your room in the basement, what do you have?Joey: I have several jerseys. I actually have a Hartford Whalers jersey and a couple Hartford Whalers things down there too. (Breaks character and says the following as himself) Those actually werent put there by me, those were the set director, who knew nothing about hockey. And I kept asking the Red Wings organization to send me Red Wings stuff. So, I would replace the Hartford Whalers stuff slowly over time with Red Wings stuff.DB: Can you compare the twins wwith the Sedins?Joey: I think so, well theyre roughly the same size, right? Mary Kate, great hands. Aaron Lynch Jersey. . Ashley, more of a checking forward, more of a backchecker, more of a defensive player. Shed probably win the Selke.(photo: Zimbio.com)DB: Apparently DJ married a Bure, were you invited to the wedding?Joey: I was invited to the wedding. I set DJ up with a Bure. Yes, when he was with the Montreal Canadiens, I met Val Bure at a charity hockey game. And he and his brother Pavel, apperently what they told me is they learned how to speak english by watching Full House rewinds.(Reddit)DB: Are you on this team and who is this guy? (pictured above)Joey: Yes, this is the classic Jesse and the Rippers hockey team, but I dont know this particular guy. Im actually working on making a Woodchucks hockey jersey. Itll have a little face with a thought bubble above his head that says, "Is that made of wood?" or "Is that stick made of wood?"DB: Can you go Bardown?Joey: Can I go Bardown? I can go socks up, I can go underwear down, I can go cup to the left, cup to the right. And you know what? I can Zizzle.Earlier today, Dave Coulier was on TSNs Off The Record with Michael Landsberg where he told this amazing story about drinking out of the Stanley Cup with Chris Chelios and partying with Kid Rock. Also, wait till the end for the hilarious Mike Babcock impersonation. Dave Coulier will be at Yuk Yuks in Toronto tonight, as well as Yuk Yuks in Mississauga Friday and Saturday night. You can buy tickets on his website davecoulier.com.You can also purchase his up coming stand up special, "Glorified Birthday Clown" on his website as well. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '